Welcome to the Academy's Online Application Process!
As of January 1, 2016, the online process through Fluid Review takes the place of all paper applications, checklists, and letters of support. You will be asked to fill in forms and upload all of the required documents for a complete application as well as pay the application fee through this site. The step-by-step process allows you to fill out your application at your own pace, save your work, and edit the application until you are ready to submit your work.
1. Select "Sign Up" to create an account and login. If you already have an account with Fluid Review, proceed to "Sign In."
2. Choose your application level (also called Stream). The application streams to choose from are:
Classroom Educator Application
Associate Application Options
- Associate: Standard Application (for January 10th or July 10th deadlines, 12:00 AM EST)
- Associate: Accredited Training Track (for training completed through an AOGPE Accredited Training Program)
- Associate: ATF Training (for training completed with an Accredited Training Fellow)
- Associate Resubmission (for January 10th or July 10th deadlines, 12:00 AM EST)
- Certified: Standard Application (for January 10th or July 10th deadlines, 12:00 AM EST)
- Certified: Accredited Training Track (for training completed through an AOGPE Accredited Training Program)
- Certified Resubmission (for January 10th or July 10th deadlines, 12:00 AM EST)
- Fellow: Standard Application (for January 10th or July 10th deadlines, 12:00 AM EST)
- Fellow Resubmission (for January 10th or July 10th deadlines, 12:00 AM EST)
3. Follow the steps to complete the application by logging into your Fluid Review account.
Editing Your Application
You will be able to edit your application until it is submitted. Once submitted, you will no longer be able to edit your application, but you will be able to view your application online in your Fluid Review account until it is archived.
Submitting Your Application
You will not be able to submit your application until all of the tasks are complete, including letters of support and payment. Once submitted, you will no longer be able to edit your application, but you will be able to view your application online in your Fluid Review account until it is archived.
The acceptable file format for uploading documents is PDF (.pdf).
Video Link (For Fellow Applicants only)
Please provide a YouTube or Vimeo link of your Teacher Training video.
- Videos should be approximately one hour long.
Download Your Application
Download and save a copy of your completed application for your records.
Application Fees and Yearly Dues
- Subscriber Application: $50* (Yearly dues: $50)
- Orton-Gillingham Classroom Educator Fee: $100* (Yearly dues: $75)
- Associate Application Fee: $175* (which includes a $60 nonrefundable fee)/Yearly Dues: $90
- Certified Application Fee: $275* (which includes an $85 nonrefundable fee)/Yearly Dues: $150
- Fellow Application Fee: $500* (which includes a $140 nonrefundable fee)/Yearly dues: $250
*First year dues are included in all application fees.
Letters of Support
1. During the application process you will be ask to enter the email addresses of the individuals supplying your letters of support. One request is emailed to your Principal Training Fellow and a second request is emailed to your Supervising Fellow and/or another individual familiar with your work.
2. The recommenders will receive emails from FluidReview asking them to create an account and log into the sytem to fill out the support forms for you.
3. When the Academy office receives the forms from the recommenders, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
Before clicking the application submit button, you will be prompted to pay your application fee. You will be able to pay online or by sending a check to the Academy office.
Once you create an account, there will be a Resources tab in the upper right hand corner of the page. We suggest downloading the following documents and read them carefully. Click on the Resources tab for FAQs and to find information pertaining to each application level.
2. Information from the login screen
3. Subscriber Application Outline
4. Orton-Gillingham Classroom Educator Application Outline
5. Associate Application Outline
6. Associate Application Checklist
7. Certified Application Outline
8. Certified Application Checklist
9. Accredited Training Track and Accredited Training Fellow Application Outline
10. Fellow Application Outline
11. Fellow Application Checklist
12. Fellow Training/Video Rubric
13. Rubric: Student Profile and Lesson Plan
14. Letters of Support Outline
15. Code of Ethics
16. OGCE Warranty
17. Associate Warranty
18. Certified Warranty
19. Fellow Warranty
20. Resubmission and Reimbursement Information
21. Dues and Fees
22. Information for Fellows, FITs, and Clinical Supervisors